ChatGPT was developed by OpenAI which is an AI and research company. It was launched on 30 Nov 2022. Five days after its launch it got more than 1 million users.
With the help of the tool, you can debug codes, make a conversation, write an essay, solve mathematical problems, and more. Due to the many things, it can do it’s now the fastest-growing app, two months after its launch it exceeded 100 million active users.
What is chatgpt? Chatgpt is a language processing tool that uses artificial intelligence (AI) technology to give responses like humans. It can write an article, or essay, make conversation, answer questions, summarize text, solve a complex mathematical problem, write emails, debug codes, write codes, and more.
Let’s learn more about chatgpt, how to use it, and what it can do.
What is the meaning of ChatGPT?
Chatgpt is a language processing tool developed by OpenAI, an AI and research company. It’s a large language model chatbot that can give responses and make conversations like humans.
It was trained using Reinforcement Learning with Human Feedback (RLHF). This means using humans’ feedback to help Chatgpt learn from it, and be able to generate responses like a human. It’s a large language model (LLM), which means that it’s trained with a massive amount of data to predict words and give accurate responses. By increasing the amount of data, the toll becomes more accurate, efficient, and reliable, and it will be able to do more.
ChatGPT app can predict the next word, and sentences which allows it to write a piece of content, paragraph, and more. Chatbot normally doesn’t always understand what humans want, what makes GhatGPT different is that it’s trained using Reinforcement Learning with Human Feedback (RLHF) which gives it the ability to understand what humans want and give accurate responses like humans.
The app was highly trained to understand the intent of the question and give helpful, and accurate answers.
How to use ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is easy to use and here we will give you a step-by-step guide:
- open it from here
- when the page opens click on try ChatGPT, a new page will open and ask you to log in or sign up.
- Click on sign up to create the account.
- Enter your email or sign in with your Google or Microsoft account.
- Click on continue.
- Set your password.
- Click on continue.
- Verify your email.
- A new page will open to ask you to enter your first and last name, enter them and click on continue.
- Verify your phone number, when you enter your phone number it will send you a message containing a code, enter it.
- And that’s it, now you have an account and can use it at any time.
with What can I Do with ChatGPT?
There are many things that you can do using ChatGPT for example you can:
- Ask questions and it will provide you with answers.
- Complete your text or sentence.
- Write papers, and articles (pieces of content).
- Make a conversation and get human-like responses.
- Write codes.
- Translate languages.
- Solve complex mathematical problems and perform calculations.
- Summarize the text.
- Analyze texts and classify them into categories.
- Summarizes data in tables and spreadsheets in the form of text.
10 amazing things that you can do with ChatGPT.
Those were just a few things of the many things it can do; you can also do the following:
1. Write a Resume and Cover Letter.
If you want to apply for a job and find it hard to write your Resume or Cover Letter, ChatGPT can do it for you. of course, you know that you can’t make one copy and apply with it for every job, different jobs require different information that must be included in your resume which is troublesome, but with ChatGPT you have to worry no more.
2. Create Jokes
If you’re one of the people who like to make jokes, ChatGPT can help you make your original ones.
3. Explain Complex Topics
If there’s something you don’t understand ChatGPT can explain it to you in a simple way. Even complicated topics like dark matter and wormholes. The tool can come in handy when it comes to complex topics.
4. Solve complex Math Problems.
If you have a complex mathematical problem that you can’t solve you can solve it with ChatGPT, and it will give you a step-by-step solution to help you understand it.
5. Music writing
ChatGPT is a creative tool that can do approximately anything if it’s used right. You can use it to write your own songs.
6. Write, Debug, and Explain Code
If you’re a programmer you can use the tool to help you write code faster, debug it to find the problem, and even explain a code for you. if there’s a fault in your code you might spend hours and don’t find it, that’s when ChatGPT comes in handy, it will search for any problems, saving you time to do something else.
7. Create Content In any Language.
If you’re a content writer you could use ChatGPT to help you write a piece of content creatively in any language, without needing a translator.
8. Prepare for a Job Interview.
Job interviews are stressful and you must prepare for them. ChatGPT is filled with information in all kinds of fields and can help you prepare for your interview. It can generate job interview scenarios, questions that are most likely asked, and how to answer them in addition to interview prep tips.
9. Essay writing.
When asked to write an essay you might face some problems, but with the help of ChatGPT it can generate essays in any field and on any topic no matter how complex it is.
10. Make a conversation.
ChatGPT is an AI chatbot in the first place, you can use it to make conversations when you need someone to talk to.
Is ChatGPT free?
For now, yes, it is free to use because it’s still in the research and feedback-collection stage, but in the future, there will be a paid subscription version.
What is the GPT in ChatGPT?
GPT in ChatGPT stands for the generative pre-trained transformer (GPT). A generative pre-trained transformer is an approach that uses human trainers to improve the model’s performance
You can use ChatGPT by clicking here, when the page opens click on try ChatGPT, a new page will open and ask you to log in or sign up.
That’s it for today’s article, I hope you found it useful. For more information or if you have any questions visit our website S&M Solutions.
Google Takes a Swing at it; What is Bard?
BARD is a large language model (LLM) chatbot developed by Google. It is trained on a massive dataset of text and code, and can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way.
BARD can be used for digital marketing in a variety of ways. For example, it can be used to create chatbots that can answer customer questions, provide product recommendations, or generate leads. It can also be used to create content for social media, websites, and email campaigns.
BARD is a powerful tool that can be used to improve the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns. By using BARD, marketers can create more engaging and personalized content, and reach a wider audience with their messages.
Here are some specific examples of how BARD can be used for digital marketing:
- Chatbots: BARD can be used to create chatbots that can answer customer questions, provide product recommendations, or generate leads. For example, a chatbot could be used to answer questions about a company’s products or services, or to provide personalized product recommendations to customers.
- Content creation: BARD can be used to create content for social media, websites, and email campaigns. For example, BARD could be used to generate blog posts, social media posts, or email marketing campaigns.
- Personalization: BARD can be used to personalize content for individual customers. For example, BARD could be used to generate different versions of a blog post for different audiences, or to generate different social media posts for different groups of followers.
- Reach: BARD can be used to reach a wider audience with digital marketing messages. For example, BARD could be used to generate content for social media ads, or to generate email marketing campaigns that are more likely to be opened and read.